Friday, August 1, 2008

Broken Glass

So today sucks. It was a normal morning and I was ready to head off to work. I get into the car and start driving for a little bit and notice my doors won't lock. I look back and see that the back passenger window is broken. My car got broken into!!!! I notice papers also sticking out of my glove compartment. I decide to drive back home and report it to the police. They said since nothing was stolen they can't really do anything but increase patrol on the street. Great!

Luckily I had nothing valuable in my car nor did I have anything in my trunk. Still sucks.

Here's the damage that was done.


**UPDATE
The window is now fixed. It cost me a pretty penny though. The guy who was fixing my window noticed a cut and said they used a screwdriver to break the window. Also what's disconcerning is that he said he was here last week fixing somebody else's window but somebody threw a brick through that person's window. I guess my neighborhood isn't as safe as I thought.

No comments: