Sunday, August 3, 2008

Doing Laundry


Today's Sunday so it's laundry day. I gather my items and head to the laundromat down the street from my apartment. As I unload I look in my car for the detergent. I know for a fact I always leave the detergent in my car. Guess what? I realized this is what they stole from car. LAUNDRY DETERGENT!!!

Whomever broke into my car stole my laundry detergent. Kind of pathetic. Rather than breaking into my car, having me shelve out almost $200 for a new window I'd rather buy whoever laundry deterget.

2 comments:

lissa said...

Damn dude.. that sucks!!! You know Ed's car got broken into twice at our old apartment but they never stole anything. We think it's just stupid hs kids having a good time.

J L said...

I still find it weird that all they stole was my detergent.