Monday, July 28, 2008

Cleaning the Grill - Barbecue Grill not Teeth

July is almost to an end but it was quite the birthday month. Many of my friends turned 30 this past month. Here's a memory for you to enjoy from Andrew's Birthday.

Friday after my chriopractor appointment I went to Andrew's house to help him out with some setting up before his party on Saturday. He gave us a list of stuff to do. What I was assigned was cleaning the chairs that were going to be used and the barbecue grill. The chairs went fast since Trevor came to help.

What I was dreading was cleaning the grill. I asked Larnie if she had metal brush and all that good stuff that is needed to clean a grill. She gives it to me and I get into it, brushing the inside grill, getting my hands all dirty and in the end it was nice and clean. Ready to be used.

Party day comes. We head to the back and I see the grill in the corner of the backyard. I asked Andrew if they used the grill for the food.

His answer - No. Ummm...no? He said it was more for show for the backyard. He didn't expect me to clean the inside. Andrew just wanted it wiped down.

Pretty funny, eh? Andrew you owe me!!! (AGAIN!)

No comments: