Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Tea

I have been sick for the past week. Being sick sucks but hopefully I'm on the road to recovery. What's left is a slight sore throat and cough. I'm ready to have it all gone so I can get to running.

Side Note - I went to the gym to go to the steam room so I can sweat it out. Hopefully that would help. Anyhow I weighed myself and I'm down to 172. If I can get down to 160 I think I'd be a happy camper. Woohoo!

Anyhow, so when I'm sick my drink of choice besides downing bottles and bottles of water is hot tea. So every time I go out I've gotten different teas to taste and I've come up with my favorite ones.

From Java Detour - Orange Dulce. This tea taste like those 50-50 bars. It's quite yummy.

From Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf - Moroccan Mint. I love Mint teas and this one is good.

From Starbucks - Tazo Refresh. It's a mint tea also.

Do you have any teas that you recommend?

1 comment:

lissa said...

I love Aveda's peppermint licorice tea but it's too damn expensive so I just drink it when I visit their store.

I also like Passionfruit tea from Coffee bean and tealeaf.