Saturday, March 21, 2009

Great Urban Race

So I worked out at the 24 hour in Downtown today. As I was walking I saw people who were dressed the same running all around with bib numbers. It didn't look like a normal race since the streets weren't closed but more of a scavenger hunt.

I was able to get a glimpse on their bib and it sad the Great Urban Race. I looked it up and they have these scavenger hunts around different cities and today was the Los Angeles race. The winner gets a cash prize and gets entry into the national championships in New Orleans.

It totally looks like fun and since I missed it this year I want to do it next year. Who wants to be my partner?

Check it out: http://greaturbanrace.com/register09_losangeles.php

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That sounds like tons of fun! Like the Amazing Race