Monday, October 20, 2008

Filipinos are Yummy


So I was supposed to go on vacation in Spain but unfortunately due to my work schedule I wasn't able to go. Sucks, huh? I'm glad that Andrew, Leia, and Gwen had a good time.

Before Andrew left I was wondering what could he bring back from Spain for me. I actually heard that Filipinos is a dessert in Spain and he was able to locate some.

A couple days after he came back he had the pleasure of bringing me to the Emergency Room at Cedars. If you don't know what happened read the earlier posts.

Anyhow, he had given me these and I finally ate one of the packages yesterday. They are chocolated coated cookies in the shape of O's. They're pretty good but it's just weird that it is called Filipinos. It's like having a dessert named Chinese, Mexican, Canadian, etc.

No comments: