Monday, July 21, 2008

Erica Saves the Day!


Another Monday. Another chiropractic appointment with Dr. Bunch in Costa Mesa. I do feel much better with all the cracking, twisting and massaging that he does. I don't understand how it works but I do feel much better than a couple weeks ago.

Since I was going to be in Orange County today I figured I might as well have lunch with my friend Erica and also schedule an appointment for a hair cut.

Well today I got done early with my appointment with Dr. Bunch and I was a little hungry. I figured I might as well get a little snack before I met with Erica for lunch. Little did I know I was running out of gas. For those who know my car - the gas gage and the odometer act up. They work when they want to. Every time I bring it to the mechanic it just "magically" works so it's hard to detect. This morning it wasn't working.

As I was driving I notice that my car was slowing down so I pulled into a park and parked. I tried to restart my car but unfortunately it didn't start. The radio would play but it just wouldn't start. Obviously I ran out of gas. ARGH! Luckily, Erica saved the day. I told her what was going on she came picked me up, got gas, and my car started - YAY!!!

I made sure I got a full tank after I left the park and proceeded to Pacific Whey at Crystal Court in South Coast Plaza. Thank goodness I was having lunch with Erica today otherwise I wouldn't know what I'd do.

THANK YOU ERICA FOR SAVING ME TODAY.

No comments: