Thursday, April 30, 2009

Uncle Baby

This past weekend we celebrated my friend's Cecile's Birthday. I was able to make it to one of her festivties by joining her for dinner and having fried chicken at Knott's Berry Farm.

It was good to see friends and hang out with fun people including Nick, Isa and their little one Zavyer. He's totally adorable.

Anyhow she brought him over to say hi and she was like look it's Uncle Babe. Nick chimes in and says Uncle Lusty or Uncle Babe and eventually it led to Uncle Baby. I guess it's a combination of Lusty and Baby.

Now they're adamant at making sure that I'll be Uncle Baby.

For those who are Filipino who have a Tita Baby - I have a Ninang Baby - imagine a family party and someone yelling out Uncle Baby. I could see all the confused faces from the parentals.

All in all it's funny but not sure if I want to be called Uncle Baby. Sorry Isa and Nick.

1 comment:

cecile marie said...

UNCLE BABY!!!! i love it.