Monday, April 13, 2009

Fall Running

After completing the marathon in Las Vegas I figured to continue running so I can do the Pasadena Half Marathon. Well things happened - injury, illness and wasn't able to. I also forgoed doing the San Diego Rock n Roll Full Marathon.

With yesterday's festivities and how much I ate it's probably time for me to start running again. I've already started getting back into my weights routine - it's now time to get back into running.

Knowing me I can't just run and have no goal of not doing a race thus I have decided these are the races I will be aiming to do:

Disneyland Half Marathon - Sunday, September 6th
Long Beach Half Marathon - Sunday, October 11th
Rock n Roll Las Vegas Half Marathon - Sunday, December 6th

As you can see I have decided not to do any full marathons this year. Maybe in 2010. I might be adding smaller races to this as well as maybe one more half marathon. This can change based on my training. Come join me on a run.

No comments: