Monday, September 15, 2008

Play on Names

On Friday I was doing reminder phone calls for my meetings on Saturday. As I was going down the list I come across BUSTER HYMEN. Okay so I see this name and I'm like this is a fake. Buster Hymen - Bust Her Hymen. Although I don't get too many fake names on my reservation list to my meetings but it can happen.

I decide to call to see if this person was real. One number was an 866 number and the other was an area code that I have not seen before. So obviously my suspicion for this being a fake is heightened. I call both numbers and they were both hotlines for doing your own business or having an at-home business. So I hung up.

Approximately 45 minutes passes and my phone rings. I pick up and someone asks did someone call inquiring about starting your own business. I respond to saying No. I was doing reminder calls for my meeting tomorrow and your number was listed for Buster Hymen. I apologize but someone is playing a prank.

The person responds actually Buster Hymen is my manager in the Calabasas area.

OH SH#T BUSTER HYMEN is a real person!!!

No comments: