Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Positives

In my previous post I talk about having my car which was not the highlight of the day. I did however have positives happen.

In the morning at the gym as I was leaving an older man comes up to me and said that I inspired to do push ups as he saw me doing them.

I do push ups after I've done some stomach exercises. It's a great end to my workout.

Later in the evening I went to my first hip hop class at the Edge Performing Arts Center. After class a woman who was taking the class came up to me and said that she was watching me and said how good I was. How sweet!

For those who know me I LOVE to dance and having someone watch me enjoy what I love to do was probably the best compliment I could hear.

Positives. Always think of the positive things of the day and it makes your day worthwhile. With these two highlights of what happened in my day it was a nice day. My car dying was just a minor blip.

1 comment:

lissa said...

You know I've always admired your dancing skillzzz Jason.