Monday, January 12, 2009

Resolutions

Happy New Year everyone. As a tradition I know many people begin making resolutions. I'm not going to make any resolutions rather here are goals for this year.

1. Lose 15 to 20 pounds
2. Complete another half or full marathon.
3. Have my wrist get better - gain mobility so I can lift weights.
4. Continue working out.
5. Travel - Take a trip out of the country.
6. Keep things orderly in my apartment.
7. Be better with my money.
8. Work on myself - such as communication, strengthen connections, family, friends, etc.
9. Get a new car - mine is about ready to be junk.
10. Work harder and get more motivated in things that I do.

That was hard to come up with a list. I'm sure more will come up. What are your resolutions?

2 comments:

Jennifer K. said...

I like your list. Mine is:
1.Full time employment--substitute teaching bites!
2. Ideally two full marathons. We'll see how my foot holds up in Surf City.
3. Other stuff I don't want to post on a public forum.

Rey said...

1. Run 500 miles by year end.
2. Lose 7 lbs.
3. Weight lift more consistently.
4. Read at least 2 books a month.
5. De-clutter my life.