Thursday, January 29, 2009

25

On facebook I've been tagged by many of my friends on notes called 25 random things about me. I figured I might as well post it on here on my blog as well. So here are 25 random facts about me.

  1. I hate writing about myself which is why I have been reluctant to do this but I keep on being tagged in these.
  2. I can make friends easily but it's hard to get to KNOW me.
  3. I have a wall around me even though it may seem like I don't.
  4. I hate it when people put their feet on the dashboard when riding in a car and I see it.
  5. I have ran 3 marathons and have yet to do one uninjured or healthy. Maybe the 4th's a charm.
  6. I used to record myself reading/acting out comic book strips when I was a kid.
  7. I LOVE dancing - doing it, watching it, learning it, etc.
  8. I follow reality TV but mainly America's Next Top Model, Project Runway, America's Best Dance Crew, So You Think You Can Dance just to name a few.
  9. I spend hours on the internet.
  10. I am a huge fan of Family Guy. I have every single DVD set including two special dvd's - The Star Wars version and the Stewie Griffin Story.
  11. I tend to smile a lot.
  12. I've been told that I have smiling eyes.
  13. I do go out but don't necessarily drink. I'll have one or two but that's about it.
  14. I miss my gym buddies - Dani & Cici. We would take hip hop and TKB every week. Let's have a reunion. Who's in LA and wants to be my new gym bud.
  15. I'm not good with money. My checkbook is never balanced.
  16. I almost NEVER carry cash. See above.
  17. I have been in my current job for almost 8 years. It's my first job out of college. I miss some of those who have came and gone from the AHA - Ms. Kevin, Ms. Amy, etc. etc.
  18. I sometimes think where my next path will lead me - Maybe in the fashion world, back to school, event planning, etc.
  19. I am afraid of the dark. I sleep with one light on.
  20. I do believe in the supernatural.
  21. I get scared easily and will never watch a horror flick nor will I probably will go to Knott's Scary Farm
  22. I threw up at Magic Mountain last year and think I'm done with roller coasters.
  23. I have an annual pass to Disneyland. Anyone feel like going?
  24. I love Filipino, Thai, Cuban, Peruvian food. I just love food in general.
  25. I didn't think I would have 25 things to say about myself and I did it. There you go!

No comments: