Saturday, November 1, 2008

Protestors

Tonight I went out to dinner with Trevor, Andrew, and Reginald. We went to one of the restaurants in West Hollywood on Santa Monica Blvd. I can't remember the name it was some frenchie type name so I can't recall.

Anyhow, we were having a great conversation and we noticed a bunch of No on 8 supporters gathering on a corner to promote No on 8. It was great until there were Yes on 8 supporters driving by in a couple vans.

Well one of the funniest things I heard while they were chanting No on 8 came from a group at a neighboring restaurant yelling "No on Straight - No on 8" in unison with the No on 8 chants. This cracked me up.

Straight, Gay, or whatever you may be discriminating against a group of people is unfair. Make sure to vote No on 8 on Tuesday.

No comments: