Tuesday, July 20, 2010

How Many?

Recently a friend of mine asked me how many dance classes I take in a week. I actually could not answer that. My response was - A LOT!. Well I thought I would figure it out. I'll lay out all the classes I've taken or can take weekly. Granted I don't take every single class in a week.

Mondays
Gold's Gym - 10:30 a.m. & 7 p.m., 24 Hour - 5 p.m. - 3 Classes

Tuesdays
Gold's Gym - 12 p.m. , Edge - 5:30 p.m., 24 Hour Fitness - 8 p.m. - 3 Classes

Wednesdays
Gold's Gym - 10:30 a.m., 6 p.m., 7 p.m., Balliamos - 8:30 p.m. - 4 Classes

Thursdays
Gold's Gym - 12 p.m., Edge - 5:30 p.m. Sweat Spot - 8:30 p.m. - 3 Classes

Fridays
None

Saturdays
NOHO Pac - 12 p.m. - 1 Class

Sundays
Balliamos - 12 p.m., Edge - 3 p.m. - 2 Classes

Total in a week I can take 16 classes. Just to let you know I don't take 16 classes in a week. On average I take 6-8 classes a week. Too much? What do you think?

No comments: