Thursday, February 5, 2009

Bow Tie

Today I have to be in Santa Monica to meet with participants and volunteers of my program. I came a little early to have lunch and get my self situated.

As I am sitting here with my computer a guy comes up to me asking about the internet and if they charge or what not. I told him that Starbucks uses AT&T and to get on you either have to pay or be a subscriber.

I ask what does he need it for?

He said he needs to find out on how to tie a bowtie for an audition that he has in 45 minutes. Unfortunately he went to go buy a bowtie and they didn't have the clip bowties but the bowties where you have to tie.

I tried loading a youtube video of it but unfortunately my computer was runing a little slow. So I decided to use his girlfriend's computer to see if it'll load faster.

The video loads and the dude's girlfriend gets to work. On her first try the bowtie looked funny. She did it a second time, a third time, and finally on the fourth time it looked right.

I told her what a good girlfriend she is to be doing this for her man.

I guess I did my good deed of the day. If he gets this audition he has me to thank.

I wish y'all could be here watching all this unfold. Here is a video they used to learn how to tie a bowtie just in case you guys need to learn.

No comments: