Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Saved

This afternoon at work after lunch we hear all this commotion coming towards the elevator. It ended up that two people were stuck in the elevator on our floor at work. My co-worker Tony was shoving notebooks in the door so that there was some air to flow inside the elevator as the two were saying that it started getting warm.

My boss came up with an idea to find something to open the door such as crow bar. However at the American Heart Association we don't have a crow bar ready. Go figure.

At the entrance of the elevator we have a red dress display with mannequins. Claudia said less remove the mannequins as there is a metal rod that is holding them up. So we lift up two of the mannequins. She handed one of them to me and the arms fell off. hahaha.

Anyhow Tony and Claudia used the two metal rods to open the door and the two were freed.

Thank goodness they were able to pry open the elevator door. I couldn't imagine being stuck in the elevator. I'm sure I would've gotten claustrophobic in there.

Here's two Superman Tony and Superwoman Claudia for freeing the two that were stuck in the elevator.

No comments: